As the trainee stock assistant in the GBS team at Lumi, you will be trained in stock control and testing, product licensing control, goods in and goods out procedures. The role includes some heavy lifting and possible offsite duties on events.
The role requires a diligent person to work alongside the GBS Technician. Full training will be given but a good level of computer literacy would be an advantage along with attention to detail and organization skills.
Other duties will include
- Taking responsibility for deliveries, receipt of parts and service repairs in the “Goods In” area
- Unpack items, check goods and enter them onto the internal system
- Parts and service repairs will require testing preparing for shipment
- Generate paperwork for shipments, logging serial numbers, and booking couriers
- Taking sales orders from Lumi offices around the world
- Check stock levels regularly and prepare for 6 monthly audits
- Training will be provided so assistance can be given to the GBS Technician with repairs, charging equipment, changing batteries and deploying firmware.
You will be enthusiastic and willing to learn the logistics of this global company, with good communication skills to liaise effectively with all our offices. You will be interested in learning about our kit and technology, as there will be room to grow into a support role for our GBS Technician.A driving license is essential.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to Sam Hunt email@example.com
As a Lumi UK employee you’ll be part of a global team of around 70 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus; staff turnover is extremely low and rates of internal promotion high.
Lumi have offices in the UK, United States, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa